1. Will First City Recruitment ever send my cv to clients without contacting me first?
No, we would never do this, we would only ever submit your details after we have discussed the vacancy with you and gained your permission to do so.
2. What level of service should I expect from First City?
Here at First City we build and maintain long term relationships and take our time to understand your needs and requirements to ensure we always get it right first time.
3. Would First City offer discounted fees?
First City would always be open to a discussion regarding negotiating fees.
4. Do I need a driving licence and vehicle?
This is dependent upon the position for which you have applied for and will be detailed within the Job Specification if required.
5. Do I need to complete all sections of the online registration?
All sections of the application form must be completed to the best of your ability.
6. Am I able to apply for more than one position at a time?
Yes, once you have registered online, you may apply for multiple positions, however you must meet the criteria of each of the posts, as detailed in the job specification.
7. When can I expect to hear about the status of my application?
Once you have submitted your application via our website, Candidates who are short-listed will be invited for an interview. If we have not contacted you within 7 days, it could be that we felt you were unsuitable for the position or that we did not receive your cv.